Saturday, 2 March 2013

daily life#1

This is my favourite tee I bought from Phuket last year. I know I really have the guts to wear this tee expecially badminton session on weekday.hahaha.xD

This was our 姐妹烧腊饭店dinner@ hotel continental, KL on chap goh meh last Sunday.
We had a very fine dinner at a chinese restaurant which they don't serve pork! Grrrr. I wanna eat roasted pork.  T.T

Anyway,  the theme for that night was long dress. They dressed up elegantly in long dress while I was the only one in short dress . I'm so sorry as I couldn't find a nice long dress for this dinner.:(

Setia Walk - a place for you to chill with your buddies. Highly recommended by me! Teehee.^^


I fell for this song after I listened to this video. Can I play ukulele as good as she? Lol.
Do wait for me as I'm going to take up ukulele lesson. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment