Thursday, 28 February 2013

Harlem Shake!

Watch "Best Harlem Shake Versions - Top 10 Video On Youtube" on YouTube

If you're my friend in Facebook,  you will actually know my naughty friend stole my phone and posted a status in Facebook saying that if the status hits 30likes, I'm gonna do harlem shake. =.=
There's a friend of mine even shared the status out and wanna help me to get 300likes.><

So as you can see, my status  eventually got 80+likes. And most of them can't wait to see the harlem shake video I make.>.<

But hey, no worries. I have many companions/victims to dance harlem shake with me.*evil grins*

For your information,  I always steal my friend's phone and "help" them to update their status. You see, it's not easy to find a helpful friend nowadays.but they don't seem to appreciate me. *shake head*

So below are the companions/victims of harlem shake incident. XD

I'm so happy to say, I'm not alone!  I have you guys to be with me.xD

No comments:

Post a Comment